Bhagavad Gita IV
37. As a burning fire turns fuel to ashes, so in the same way the Fire of Wisdom-Knowledge (jnana-agni) turns all actions into ashes.
38. In this world there is no purifier equal to Wisdom-Knowledge. Those who have Become in Union with their Self, the God-within, in time find that Wisdom-Knowledge within their own Inner-Self. [Everything will be revealed to you.]
39. The ones who possess Faith [grounded in experience] attain Wisdom-Knowledge. Having attained perfection in Union with God (Yoga) and devoted to that Wisdom-Knowledge, they soon reach Supreme Peace (param shantim).
40. Those who are ignorant and who do not have Faith, who are doubting, they are destroyed. There is neither this world nor another beyond, nor any happiness for those who doubt.
41. Actions do not bind the ones who are in Union with God and whose doubt is cut away by Wisdom-Knowledge. They are composed within their own Self (atma-vantam).
VSF: The lines depict scalar and electromagnetic waveform frequencies, which are entering the Rishi through the top of the head from the Sun & stars, the Maruts in the Rig Veda as the scalar and electromagnetic spectrum. The ‘horns’ actually represent the continual exchange, a toroidal flow between a spectrum of wave forms — Sattva, Rajas, Tamas in the ancient Samkhya. He has become an Living Antenna receiving Wisdom-Knowledge of the Cosmogonic Forces from the Galactic Core.
Ancient Wisdom-Knowledge in SAMKHYA & ELECTROMAGNETICS: a “series of harmonic unified equations which indicated that the whole of physical reality was in fact manifested by a complex pattern of inter-locking wave-forms.”