VSF: As I have previously said, the global Zionist movement is a ‘front’ for the Draco Reptilian & Zeta Reticuli Grey Invasion Agenda. These Zionist zealots are the ‘tool’ for the implementation and execution of the various Invasion Agendas that are occurring around the planet.
One of their main objectives is to break up the United States of America — because we Americans have a habit of thinking for ourselves in our culture of respect for individual freedom. The concept of individual freedom is unthinkable, unacceptable to the hive-mind. All the conquered earthlings who are allowed to live must be entrained to follow the herd, obey commands, and only think & do what they are told to think & do.
Therefore a complete take over of the American government by the Zionists, who are in fact Dracos & Zeta Greys, has been accomplished through buying off our leadership — the presidency, Senate and Congress. There are thousands of Zionists in Washington DC who are called lobbyists. They are lawyers who get paid to manipulate the US government. This strategy has been very successful and is based on the fear based PSYOP [psychological warfare] of Anti-Semitism and Israel First.
The people at Trunews have done amazing detective work connecting the dots between AIPAC meeting and the recent corona virus breakout in New York State — by researching both Jewish newspapers in Israel and small local news services in the affected areas of the US.
Again I will say that Trunews is a Christian based news source and they are firm in their belief that Jesus is coming back soon. For me, the return of Jesus would mean the return of Christ Consciousness, which is God-Consciousness — a state of Enlightenment that God is ubiquitous, everywhere in All.
The insistence of these, their doctrinal beliefs does not take from the excellent detailed research from Trunews regarding the Zionist Agenda, the Evangelical Zionists, and the false belief of the Rapture, a belief which is shared by Mike Pence (the vice president and new corona virus “czar”) and Mike Pompeo (secretary of state).
This March 10, 2020 episode of Trunews is classic.
Jews for Cruz: Who Was Mystery Coronavirus Carrier at AIPAC and CPAC?
Today on TruNews we discuss and name the man others have identified as the mysterious coronavirus infected individual who exposed AIPAC, CPAC, Congress, and the White House, Dr. Alan Berger of Inglewood, New Jersey, and Zionist group NORPAC. We also detail how the shutdown of Italy is a possible template of things to come for disease clusters in America and around the globe, as pandemic expert Dr. Richard Hatchett postulates that if not stopped, 50-70% of the world population may be infected. Rick Wiles, Edward Szall, Doc Burkhart. Airdate: 03/10/20.
This is a master detective story — better than anything you would see on TV.
Who benefits from spreading the virus? Especially into the halls of Washington DC power. Are the Draco & Zeta invaders using their own Zionist tools to achieve their depopulation agenda, destruction of the United States of America, and final take over of our planet. Those who assist vicious tyrants are often discarded once they have served their purpose.
How many of us will remain once the virus sweeps across our planet?
Wednesday, 11 March 2020
Is a zionist influence peddler at AIPAC and CPAC responsible for infecting members of US gov’t with coronavirus?
Jews for Cruz: Who Was Mystery Coronavirus Carrier at AIPAC and CPAC?
Robin: Well, this was, I admit a real stunner!
In South Korea, which now has over 7,500 cases of coronavirus the majority of cases are in Daegu and come from just one congregation of a cult church.
Just imagine if something similar to that was to happen elsewhere, say in the United States.
Well that is exactly what seems to be happening.
News out of the United States is that a containment area has been announced for New Rochelle in Westchester County,NY.
HEALTH: Sharing from a friend’s post IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS health advice FYI
Last evening dining out with friends, one of their uncles, who’s graduated with a master’s degree and who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent him the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance:
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
- If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
- On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can’t emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!
- It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
- With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD – PLEASE SHARE.
As some of you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources.
The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April.
Here is what I have done and the precautions that I take and will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves.:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip – do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home’s entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can’t immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas.
Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average – everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon.
This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
2) Stock up now with disposable surgical masks and use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). This is the only way this virus can infect you – it is lung-specific. The mask will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth – it is only to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.
3) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.
4) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY “cold-like” symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx. Cold-Eeze lozenges is one brand available, but there are other brands available.
I, as many others do, hope that this pandemic will be reasonably contained, BUT I personally do not think it will be. Humans have never seen this snake-associated virus before and have no internal defense against it.
Tremendous worldwide efforts are being made to understand the molecular and clinical virology of this virus. Unbelievable molecular knowledge about the genomics, structure, and virulence of this virus has already been achieved. BUT, there will be NO drugs or vaccines available this year to protect us or limit the infection within us. Only symptomatic support is available.
I hope these personal thoughts will be helpful during this potentially catastrophic pandemic. You are welcome to share.
Good luck to all of us! James Robb, MD FCAP